Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Mieza: a dead Butterfly

Dead butterfly in a happy garden.
Butterfly,
she’s beautiful, attractive.
lives in a world full of drama and fantasy.
full of fears and adventures.
never know what will happen in days ahead.
realize that her moment will come.
just dont know when.
she is dead. really dead inside.
Though she carries colourful attitudes,
but no one really cares.
All they do, is to get her, pull her down.
Her heart is pure. but too dark, too small to be seen.
she’s too young, too scared to be seen.
But she still flies high…
dont wanna be seen but wanna be recognized.
too bad, people take her for granted.
some try to lend her some wings.
she refuses.
She wanna be herself.
wanna survive with her own wings.
they broke her wings. she tries to get her wings back.
But the old wings could never be replaced. they took them away!
The garden, has never been better for her.
Too much obstacles to over come.
She just dont know.
dont know when she will be happy again in the HAPPY GARDEN.

No comments: