Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Ozs.

Tuesday. went out with a buddy, whom i feel that hes like my own brother. maybe its the last time we met before we’ll catch up again in Malaysia. Damn, hes going back home very very soon. although hes the one leaving brissie, but i have this emotional breakdown. Realizing that its gonna be my turn soon, i dont feel like goin home yet.in 4 months time, Oz will be just a memorable place. Ive been having so much upside downs here. treasuring my own life. reflecting my own attitudes and stuff. Heres the place where i learn so much thing…be it good or bad things.Ive been through lotsa things here.

Today, had a conversation with the lady working at unilodge’s reception. she asked me where ive been and what ive done lately because she didnt see me for quite a long time. So,i told her ive been to germany and had a great time there, but i realize the fun time flew quicker!.

So, one thing she said that really made me realize about something in life. She mentioned that good things wont come easily. while we have it, we should enjoy it as much as possible. They would be gone soon and we dont realize that we would missed them and sometimes we took them for ganted.Though we can have it again, it wont be the same. Things changed. *sigh*..it’s true. I started reflecting what ive been through. Damn.

Anyways, ive improved my surviving skills.im proud of myself though because this place really challenged my credibility as a ‘warrior’ within myself. Tears and laughters. They all make me realize how important i am to keep on living. Good friends, good fun, good money…sigh…all will be gone as time flies. though memories remain, but still i wont have them anymore!. I think, sometimes, i took things for granted, in which i shouldnt.

yet, there are more to see. there are more things to do. to help me grow. all the experiences will make me a better person. bitches? talking about people? let them be. theyve never been in my shoes. They never knew what ive been through. They are just immature girls pretending they are soooo wise and know everything! instead they are just a bunch of loosers!. Or perhaps some people pretending they understand me, but they are not!.as if they could read people’s mind. Haha. Ouh yeah, those pack of wankers. Who are like bitches. Know nothing but shits. They belong to the same group. i dont give a damn anyway.

Now, ive gotta make the most out of it.3 months time. Shouldnt waste any. Come on mieza go!!!…
-appreciating every single thing means that u accept the God’s will-

No comments: