Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Boredom...

Suddenly i feel like missing him so much. I feel alone and do nothing much lately. Am just having a quiet and easy life. EVeryday, wake up early in the morning…go to class..do chores, cook, eat, play worms, do uni stuff, then watch tv, dvds, sleep early. Those party-times gone. Friends left Oz for goods. Bf’s far far away. Others busy. Apart from having nas and leila as my companies, I would rather stay in my room and do my own things. sometimes, boredoms killing me. Feel like going up to the dance floor and be the queen. *sigh*.
Today, went to EKKA. Lucky me, since i realize i need to save up some money, i didnt spend much, Just for food and drink. Didnt play those stupid games or take any rides. Me and Sarah spent time visiting all the barns. the pigs and dogs were so cute…Had some pics with PIGS though. Looking at them, remind me of those ive seen slaughtered on the tv.Kesian. Tak pegang. HAram..HAHAHAHA. Ouh yeah, the dairy goats and lembu look so kesian. They were all skinny. Looked at how they pumped the milk out. Isk.. Terseksa. Feel like dont wanna buy milk anymore!!

I was amused by this one grandma and her son, got on the stage and started rapping. Damn. she’s old though, but acting like a young girl. And yes, we watched tis one latin dance and hip hop dance performed by a school of dance. Im impressed how the guys lead the girls. It was soo sexy and alluring. How I wish i could do latin. Perhaps, i will take the lesson.Haha. Yeah apart from that pole dance class that KJ and I saw on Queen Street mall,its more worth it. It takes two to tango …kalo pole dance, sorang je.tak best.

AAAhhhh. how i wish i could see my bf now. Missing him badly. Wanna hug him wanna kiss him. Since, i cant hug him now, my girls are the victims. HAHAha. But its not similar :(. They got boobs. So errr…feel weird. Hehe. But i would be glad of that if i would be a lesbo. Malangnya.tak. Haha.

No comments: