Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pink Dick or Needle Wang?

hmmm..somebody has been bugging my life lately. I dont know why. i dont even know him. But it seems like he’s now trying to put me down. Hell. I feel sorry for his life though. Hes like a lunatic living in a pathetic life. What does he know about my life? trying to be judgemental towards me.

Just because im living in my way, not portraying a proper MUSLIM, he could say im a kafir. having a non-MUSLIM guy, i am a kafir again. Saying im doing kafir, asking me about pink dick and stuff..duhhh…come on boy. u sound like a pervert. hmm…poor u boi..maybe ure a big boy having a needle wang? and need to wank more coz u aint got a girl?Haha.

i might not behaving like a real MUSLIM. and i dont live the way ISLAM wants me to do. What do u think? agree with that? of course u will…thats because ure too judgemental. thinking im living in a bad life and no longer a MUSLIM. Well, i could say that I accept ISLAM as the right way of living, but i dont have to tell ya what i do in my everyday life. God knows better. Well,i do hate most MUSLIMS. Why? because most of them are pretender,like u. Saying that this or that person is bad. But actually they themselves are bad people. Help nothing but make things worse.
Im acting normal. I am young, i am influenced. So do u. U are also normal. aren’t u? so, stop implying im a bad person. If ure really a good MUSLIM, you wont even have a peek on any of the girls’ pics (maybe thats inviting and alluring)…and u wont even have an account on this friendster. But, even if u have u might just wanna search for friends, dropping by and say hi. or even if u care bout them, drop a little good comment for them. See, ure normal like i am!

Im not trying to offend my other MUSLIMS friends. Im sorry if u hurt.But im not implying anything on any of my friends. They are good people. THose others, YES. I AM OFFENDING THEM. take it or leave it. U ponder urself why im saying so.

No comments: