Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Stupid

Today, i got a visitor, Ziera, coming here from Wellington for a short vacation. Im happy though. Havent seen her for more than and a half year. Mwah mwah girl. U are gorgeous than ever!..hehe

Have not had enough sleep lately and my brain is goona explode soon coz of the pedagogical stuff..Been working hard on it. I dont know, it should be easy, but yeah, there are things make it hard. But i wont give up. Still gonna work on it. I know it will worth it. Time will come. Friday: gonna go out clubbing and having some drinks with the girls. Looking forward to it.

Anyway, today i came across some other friends’ pages, cool. Many people have now shown their true colour. I dont mind though. It’s good.. At least they no longer act like a pretender. That i used to go through, being a pretender. Why do we need to be hypocrite? Just because to shut those bitches mouths? Maybe yes. It’s hard to show our true colours!!..but ..hmm…im impressed. *thumb’s up"…Haha..Maybe they become one of the DEVILS like me.

Yet, just one thing. I hate them. When i used to go through the stage of becoming a DEVIL, those people were the ones who’s been criticising about me. The way i dress up. My smoking habit. My social life. Everything. But.HAHA. there u go babes, u are going through what i have gone throughh lloooonnnnggggg time ago. Come on, u said u are positive, u are not judgemental. Hmm..i guess u WERE and NO LONGER now. so good on ya ;).

Actually, the main point is, dont talk about the ‘devilisation’ stage of some one. Coz, u will somehow will do the same shit. THough it wont be a big thing.
Zaaassss!.

No comments: