Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Times running out

Hell, another 5 more weeks for uni. Then lonngggg hols~~!!..damn it. loads of assignments yet in progress!!!..arrghh..ape nk jadi ni? malas betul. In 2 weeks time, ramadhan pulak. Tsk. ganti pun tak abis lagi…
aaaaaa~~~!!!..lucky one burden’s over…Now have to go through few more.Alahaii.bila nk abis?
Last night, went to the ‘merdeka’ dinner. not bad. but a bit messed up. lawak pun ada. The food? duhh…no comment. But, anyhooo (quoted from stewie, 2005, Family Guy season 4), had a great time last night. Isk.takmo ckp byk.bosan.
AAAHhhhhhhhhh….i miss Nilleeee~~!!!…wanna hug and kiss ya.

No comments: