Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Monday, June 12, 2006

a week to go..

Damn, i cant believe that its now mid year. I mean, the memory of touring Oz is still fresh in my mind, n i feel like, it was just over. Now, i have gone through another one semester. and there’s only a semester awaits for me. Then, fly home..phoaaa..cant believe that.

Anyway, been very busy and slaving my ass doing assignments. But i think my brain is not functioning anymore. My minds now on holidays. Looking forward to mom and dad to come over and then fly to germany (doubt about this though). Too many distractions, sleepless night, miserable life and stuff. *sigh* a deep breathe..Okay mieza, a week to go, then u can relax!!..

Hmm…pretty sad that there are so much doubts bout my relationship. Do i trust myself? Maybe. Im a fragile girl. Emotionally and physically. Thats why I have to be strong. Otherwise, i will burst into tears and break down. I will feel hopeless and i know that the window is wide open for me to jump to level 4. I think i will do it if dah gila betul.

Isk. Isk. Isk. S.O.S pls!!

No comments: