Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hypertune- Satria Neo Crews Club


Sexy girls and motorsports are inseparable. I just dont get it. Bleh!
(U can perhaps think that girls are sex machines. But, cars are real machines! how the hell guys put these together? stupid aight? bias!)


Here's an article about Satria Neo Crews that is featured on the Hypertune Magazine Vol 97. I'm quite proud of having my first writing published on a national motorsport magazine. (Hey Neena, give yourself a round of applause! clap clap!). However, I do regret that I didn't submit my real name. My dad has told me how important it is to include my real name, as I can trash that in my CV and for future reference.

Im quite angry though to have found this article featured on certain blogs by sum useless dog before it's officially published for the magazine. Coz, i patiently waited for 3 months to finally see this writing at the right page (not on that stupid blog)!

To read more, buy the magazine!

No comments: