Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

come on get real.

Genting Highland was awesome. Bloody days at school made me drove up all the way to the top by myself. Well. shouldve driven up for long time since im staying in Batang Kali. So, heres the first time. the journey was quite okay. I guess i could drive up again.

The chilly evening reminds me of autumn in Brisbane. The breeze was so cool, the sunset was beautiful. So, Waited for Hazwan to be there. Im glad to haave such a great friend who would be anywhere u need them the most! Almost half hr waiting, we went in and had a fine dining at an italian restaurant. THis unplanned trip reminded me the last time i was here. Money is not a problem to me now. But it was last time.

I could eat or buy anything i want without having to worry a thing, or not wanting to spend money because i need to pay up for things for my boyfriend... I cant tell how REGRET I AM FOR BEING STUPID. I had to spend money on a boyfriend i used to have back then. He was bloody broke. I used the money my parents gave me and spent them most on him. i had to pay for the food, train tix, smoke, you name it. I was blinded and fooled. It really taught me a great lesson.

Now im really careful in selecting male friends, or boyfriend. Oh yeah girls, get real. Find a guy who can really afford to LIVE THEIR OWN LIFE. Never get a jerk who is pisau cukur. ( Well, the worlds upside down, guys do what girls do, vice versa). Make sure they are educated. If they are 25,with odd jobs and never tries to improve their lives. hell, just say gudbye!... A friend told me a bout a girl. She works in a bank. SHe has a bf. He's a mat rempit. One day, this mat rempit guy saw her pay slip. He was surprised to see that. He found that she earns a lot. So, he made a deal, by asking the girl to pay for his new car installment!..HAHA. PEGI MAMPOS. GUys always talk about their ego, how they reallly uphold that. so no one, especially girls would bring them down. But, in this case, where's his ego? has he lost it?malu la weh awek bayar makan, minum, rokok, keta.dont u feel humiliated? when u get married, sell your wife to some bapak ayam la. untung banyak dpt duit.

Guys, stop dreaming. come on get real. We dont live for money. But money is above all. You need money for food, drinks, house rent, car loan, medicine..etc. So, guys, work harder!

No comments: