Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New chapter of 2008

Finally, a new chapter of life has begun. The new adventure is in Batang Kali a.k.a Ulu Yam. A freaking strange place. Got myself a nice double-storey house all by myself. So, here's a pic of my new-empty house. Hell, life wouldn't be perfect without TV and ASTRO! Oh thanks to Intan and Nas for coming over to my new lovely crib... yeeehaaa~!

Nas and Intan made it up for the tea

Nas and I, in my messy room.

It wasn't a good news, as other friends in Selangor got posted to nearby schools. Instead, Im here in the jungle! or to be exact, ladang getah! I was just praying that it wouldn't be that tough for me. Hell, I never liked kids. So, I have to now! Well, the new chapter of life revolves around this freaking place.


Fingers crossed that I'll survive this year's task here!

No comments: