Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kids and me.

How to describe these kids. Damn. I dont hate them for who they are. I just hate them for being kids. How could I force myself to love them. THey are adorable and cute. but my goodness. Otak bebal at times. Marahnye. (sorry kids, i dont mean to be nasty). I never liked this profession. But i have to do this. Urgh. life's sucks. I wish i could do sth else. Oh no. Everyday, im stressed out. migrain attacks me. Looking at the familiar face. Some kids are really devils. THey don't care what u say or do. THey live in their own world.

My year 1 kids

Oh well, PANAS NIEY!! oh my GB, i'm not sure whether you really are proactive or u're just being fussy. But i don't really like the way you run things in school. Im not sure whether its ur order or the slobs from PPD. But for sure, I live in hell at times when she's around. SHe used to express how she hates smokers. She even scolded the guard not to smoke within sch compound. But hey, the person who shares a life with her even smokes like a chimney. When we had our Hari Guru celebration at Kalumpang, He doesn't bother the kids, and us! He smokes in the tent. Urgh.

(well, at least. a credit for myself for setting up this place ;) ,

although kena push ngan GB for 2 months)

Thats why i need the comfort from my buddies. I need to get the hell out of these craziness! Hazwan's been there for me, doesn't matter on the weekends or weekdays (whenever he's not busy). Intan, hell i have to wait for her coming back to KL. Nas, he used to be busy, he still is, esp abt his 3 (or 4?) babies. Lucky, he got rid of a bitch. I used to be okay with her. But, since i knew she's been flirting with people ard me, i just wanna spit on her face. Ptuih ptuih.

No comments: