Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Commencement Day in IPBA dated 31st May 2008

Six years of studies finally come to the end about 6 months ago. So, we had a commencement day in IPBA on the 31st May. I had lost all the joy that i should had felt as a graduand. Yalah, supposedly few months after studies, dah grad, ni majlis dah basi. I attended for the sake of taking pictures with the robe, and let my parents witnessed their first daughter receiving a stupid scroll. Oh well, thought of catching up with others. Ceh. buang masa. Mostly act don't know..so i did the same la. Don't expect me to say hi, with u stucking up ur nose. Okay? So, i just stick with a few. and yea , ive been laughing my ass off throughout the ceremony cause both friends sitting next to me (Hani and Anas) been cracking jokes to me.Hehehe. I miss Anas.Oh well.

I wish this is not the last time I put on a robe. Hopefully i'll be able to further my masters studies!


Oh ya. Total amount paid for the day= RM 110 (graduand's fee)+ RM60 (guests' fee) + RM100 (pics and frame)+ RM20 (gas to and fro batang kali)= RM290!
Bloody expensive!!!



(from left: Ziera, Mieza, Intan and Nicky)

I'm a graduate now!

No comments: