Welcome to my world. Don't be fooled by my outlook. I might appear nice or slutty. but i dun care if u judge me. by bein judgemental, ure nothing better than me. You dont have to like me. You dont have to hate me. cause i dont give a f*ck...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Miserably me

This is a hard life. I’ve been through so many upside downs. Damn. Am I destined to be like this? No. I chose this life. I will have to deal with it. Working nearly every evening till early in the morning, studying..damn..But hey, it distracts me from thinking 24 hrs about Nils. At least I’ve found a solution for that. Okay, now Im so stressed out. I’ve been sick too many times. Damn. But i know, soon things will get better. Too many things in my mind, school, health, money-wise, relationship, future, etc. *sigh*. What a life.

-Thank God for giving me a life though it is not in a way that I want. But at least I can enjoy this life whilst I can-

No comments: